Monday, January 10, 2011

First things first

Before I get too far into this blog project, I just want to take a moment and reiterate that this lifestyle change is a choice, and by no means is it the only-best-"right" choice for everyone. It IS the right choice for our family. If you use disposable diapers, formula, and eat processed junk food; I might be a little worried for you developing Type II Diabetes, but aside from that your kid is fed and has a diaper on their rear, you're not starving, so I really don't care. I'd hate to think that anyone feels I am pushing my views and lifestyle on them, when quite frankly its the opposite.
Anyway, I'll step off my soap box and get back to planning my grocery list. My pantry is in need of a serious overhaul. Oh, if you get the chance check out the book "Suicide by Sugar" by Nancy Appleton (link will take you to Amazon). Its next on my wishlist of new reading material, right next to Food Inc. You might be surprised at what our sweet friend is doing to your body.

No comments:

Post a Comment